Promotes development of business ties
ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION
BRICS-PED Arbitration Chamber was established in November 2014 according to the Act No. 1 of the board of directors.
BRICS TRADING is a system of traders, companies, industries,cooperatives, buying and selling commodities, products and machines.
POLITICAL AND ECONOMICAL
The current political and economical scenario is measured by mitigation of geographic boundaries
What We Offer
DEVELOPMENT OF COMMUNICATION CHANEL STRAIGHT WITH OUR PARTNERS
● Development program of communication channel, structure and support to the development of the alliance.
● Research on the potential partner, identification, qualification, background check and last negotiation of contracts / establishment.
● Matchmaking of potential investor / reputation partner and corporate check.
● Product identification / sales representative service and business development capabilities.
● Product localization and partner localization search, identification, deployment and continuous management.
● Joint venture, subsidiary establishment support, and structure of foreign direct investment development and legal support.
EXCLUSIVE EVENTS AND TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES
● Invitation-only members receive invitations to events with government entities, buyer groups, and business expansion opportunities.
● Planning on-site meetings and support in the organization of trips (missions)
● Real-time language interpretation service as well as virtual / online meetings.
● Support for the translation of marketing materials, supporting the technical literature and legal contracts / documents.
● Support for cultural acclimatization.
DIGNATARIES, REPRESENTATION AND INFLUENCE CENTERS
● Visits of official delegations and face-to-face meetings with Brazilian governmental entities.
● Visits of official delegations and face-to-face meetings with BRICS, and other entities operating in BRICS. Promotion of wider international trade.
● Research of specific regulatory requirement for Industry and products, support and assistance in homologation. Qualified regulatory certification partner network enables faster advancement in the market entry process in highly regulated sectors (ie medical devices, education, energy, financial services, etc.)
● Representation on behalf of your company in the main centers of influence that are most important for the growth of your organization in BRICS
BRICS-PED becomes an extension of your organization’s team to deliver your goods and services to the market with:
● Lower risks, shorter frame and results higher than what was attempted independently of the BRICS-PED assistance, in a fraction of investments, individual organic growth by your organization.
● Interim market management and expansion of the support program, including market evaluation, market development, implementation of channel expansion program, legal support, accounting and operational support assistance.
● Local staff to support in the short and long term, human resources training. It waives the need to establish a local entity and hires Brazilian or foreign BRICS on a co – or full – time basis.